Sunday, January 2, 2011

The River of life Keeps Flowing

The Queen River.  Queenstown, Tasmania.
Taken with a Pentax K20D and Sigma 24-70 DG EX.
F13, ISO 100, 1/250 s, 34 mm. 


I stand on the bridge just watching the flow of the river streaming past underneath.  At times the flow is torrential, other times a trickle, sometimes relaxing, other times tumultuous.  The smells, sounds and motions ever-changing.  I can't help but reflect on how life is, for me anyway.  

There are times in my life when there are bright patches, there are dark stretches, lots of obstacles but also plenty of free flowing.  Each day brings it's own set of circumstances.  As I stood on the bridge today I wondered what was around the bend of the river and what life had in store for me in the future.  I suppose I just have to wait and see, but also keep the bigger goals and plans in mind and in perspective.

2 comments:

  1. great shot, keep those goals coming my friend...you will reach them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doc :-) Will strive as hard as I can to reach them. Thanks for your support

    ReplyDelete