Friday, January 7, 2011

The Flowers have it

Went out with no set agenda for shooting yesterday....just needed to get out of the house.  Came home with over 50 shots of many different things from textures to buildings to a couple of the train, the clouds were also pretty amazing, but I think my favourite shots were of the flowers.  I'm not good with the names of flowers, I know a rose and a carnation but that's about it LOL.

All shots taken with a Pentax K20D and Sigma 24-70 DG EX.
F8, ISO 100, 1/60s, 53mm.
 
 
F2.8, ISO 100, 1/500s, 53mm.
 
F2.8, ISO 100, 1/250s, 43mm

3 comments:

  1. all these are just gorgeous...is yellow your favourite colour for flowers or was that all there was around at the time. I like the bottom one best as the background doesn't distract at all in fact the blur is perfect and the extra light on the forground flowers makes this shot magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps still have to enter the mystery letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were just the ones that I liked the best. Got a couple of pink ones, but they were slightly out of focus. Yeah I think the bottom one is my fave as well.
    I put the letter thingy back cause you were having probs last night but can try again.

    ReplyDelete