Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Bit of Playing

Jan 17...I was lent a reverse lens adapter for the camera.  This little gadget allows you to get really close to subjects and get some nice detail.  You are supposed to use a tripod when taking shots because being so close and being hand held there is some movement in the shots.  I plan on setting up my tripod over the next couple of days and seeing what sort of shots I can get.    For these shots I am using my K20D and Pentax-F 35-80mm 1:4-5.6 lens.  Both shots were taken at 80mm.

F4, ISO 100, 1/45s





F4, ISO 100, 1/60s




And the final shot was taken in the afternoon with my Pentax K20D and Pentax M 1:3.5 135mm Prime

F8, ISO 100, 1/45s, 135mm.

2 comments:

  1. parsley! mmmm I like the waterdrops but I think using a tripod would improve this a bit and you might be able to manage greater depth of field then (it feels to my eye at least just a little narrow)....maybe. Queenie looks wonderful again. you may be interested to have a look at the articles on this site http://www.darwinwiggett.com this guy is a great resource for landscape imagery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am going to get the tripod out and have a play...this was the first time I had used the adapter and just wanted to see what it could do, just the way I do things.
    Have bookmarked the dude and will check him out a bit later, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete