Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Clouds Part

Jan 16...Morning breaks and the clouds part shedding light on the ground below.  Love days like this...the light dances and weaves creating awesome shadows across the landscape.  For many hours I sat and watched the natural light show playing in front of my eyes.  

Shots taken with a Pentax K20D and Sigma 24-70 DG EX
 
F9.5, ISO 100, 1/750s, 33mm.

 


F9.5, ISO 100, 1/45s, 70mm, cropped.




F9.5, ISO 100, 1/125s, 70mm.
Panorama made up of 4 shots.


2 comments:

  1. just love the B&W, the exposure range is perfect, love the patches of sunlight and shadow...so well processed.I like the middle one best...is that your place up there on the hill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like em Suellen. These ones screamed B&W because of the light and shadows. Nope I was taking the shots from my place :-) The house on the hill is called Pyanganna house. It is a guest house. It used to be the mine managers house. Not completely up on the history of the area though so I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete