Monday, January 10, 2011

Aimlessly Wandering

When I went out yesterday, I had an idea that I would shoot the colour green, but it didn't end up like that...I started out shooting leaves and grass and green paint but then I was awestruck by the colours of flowers and bugs and buildings and lizards...in the end I was just wandering around aimlessly shooting whatever took my fancy.

All shots taken with a Pentax K20D and Sigma 24-70 DG EX
 
F8, ISO 100, 1/30s, 30mm
I also like to play a bit in photoshop and this one called out for a bit of treatment...


F6.7, ISO 100, 1/180s, 70mm


F9.5, ISO 100, 1/30s, 33mm.


2 comments:

  1. I am really drawn to the duo house, it has an old worldy feel about it, a bit like an Annie Leibovitz shot. I feel the colours detract from the texture version but I really like the way you have done it.
    Of course the sunset is wonderful, really 3D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suellen. The house shot is actually part of the old Queenstown hospital. have to get back up there and do some more shooting, some very interesting buildings. I couldn't decide which of those shots I like best. It was a beautiful sunset, maybe not too colourful but I really liked the cloud formations and had to catch them.

    ReplyDelete