Saturday, February 5, 2011

Macquarie Heads

Jan 29...I went for a drive in my newly acquired car to Macquarie Heads, near Strahan on the west coast.  Its a beautiful spot with many natural changes occurring all the time.  This was a beautiful day, the sun shining a little bit of cloud in the sky and a sea breeze blowing off the Southern ocean.  Many people were there enjoying driving along the beach, fishing, jet skiing and a whole host of other activities.








I was content to just wander along the beach and shoot things that caught my eye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you already know which is my favourite, yes you're rightm, the sand....excellent, fantastic DOF, just perfect....its like a mirror, one stone in focus leading onwards into the blur.....fabulous again this would look awesome up big. The one issue I have is the white dot in the bottom left corner, its distracting my eye.

    Did you take your boots off? go for a dip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suellen...I think the sand shot was one of the best from the day although I do like the boot shot too.
    Nope didn't get wet, it was pretty breezy and just wanted to take photos.

    ReplyDelete