Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Awandering

Jan 27...  I felt like wandering this day so left home with no particular aims in mind, which is not usual for me.  I tried shooting the tree again, and I have got an image that is close to what I envision, but it's not quite what I want.






In this next shot I liked the patterns and colours.  The bush coming through the fence created a nice contrast.





My favourite shot of the day...





This is another shot I have been trying to pull off for a while.  Everything just seemed to fall into place, the light,  the colours, the perspective...

4 comments:

  1. Geez how many lenses do you have now! You lucky duck! I'm with you on this one, your favourite is mine too, love the light, that's what does it for me. The lavender through the fence is as you say an interesting contrast and is quite thought provoking and the ivy on the tree trunk again is wonderful lighting. Three really good shots, but I still like the brown river best (portrait orientation one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 7 lenses now :-)
    Thanks Suellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots there, great composition

    ReplyDelete